Friday, October 24, 2008

Grades are in!

Well the first 100 reviews are done, and the grades are in. A "Benjamin" is in the books.

Hopefully I'll do a better job with the next hundred, now that I have enough done to compare with and create a personal scale. Some earlier film reviews and grades suffered early on because of the limited comparison. Some benefited from it. Here's the breakdown:

A's: 18
B's: 24

C's: 30
D's: 20

F's: 8

As far as the high amount of "A's", that's probably due to my undevoted, unexplained love for the Friday the 13th series. Four out of the eleven are in the "A" category. Surprisingly for me, I graded 3 Halloweens up there. It was a shock to me, because I've always placed that series #3 behind Friday and Nightmare.

Another reason for the higher amount of good grades might be because I choose many of my favorites for the 31 Day Oktober Frightfest Challenge. If I was going to do that many movies, I wanted to watch movies that I could actually bare to watch.

Maybe after the challenge, I'll come back and review a few and adjust accordingly. Hopefully I stick more rants and updates. That will probably follow the 1 year anniversary of the blog.

No comments: