Monday, November 19, 2007

Friday the 13th Movies

Friday the 13th Films:

The next 11 blogs will go over all my reviews of the Friday the 13th movies. Overkill...maybe, but they're my favorites. I won’t deny that I am really biased towards these films. After all, I am a “Jason-guy”. Yep, I'm a sucker every time someone throws a hockey mask on and slaughters teens.

I'm awarding bonus points to each film that my friend Bookie has seen. Even more bonus points if I dragged him into the public and saw it in the theater. Why do I award bonus point for that? Bookie hates horror movies. At least anything made after 1960. So every opportunity I get to torment him with watching these movies is an added bonus.

Beware, a lot of my comments are unrealistic and unbelievable or just plain off the charts when it comes to these movies. Most of the time I’m full of sh*t, but my heart is in it. And some of the movie's final scores...well...maybe a wee bit higher than they honestly should. But that might be my bias talking. Go Jason!

No comments: