Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Update!

Sorry folks!

I took a couple of weeks off from posting reviews, but I did use that time to go back touch-up and redo some older reviews. I added some more content, pictures, rewrote some of my poor early additions and added links (or fixed broken ones) to other reviews and content.

The links are featured in a bold color and should take you there when clicked (hopefully). I was surprised on how many random people are involved in horror industry through acting, directing or other instrumental parts. To honor some of those lesser known I’ve created more horror icons not just for being well known throughout the main stream media, but for their contributions to the horror industry.
Summer Horror Movies

Here are some movie trailers for some up and coming summer horror movies. The biggest weekend comes up on August 28 when Rob Zombie’s second vision of Halloween goes toe to toe in opening with THE Final Destination. By the way that is the dumbest title for a fourth installment of a franchise… “THE” Final Destination, which will presumably be followed with its sequel THE Final Destination 2 (a.k.a. Final Destination 5).

Halloween 2


The Final Destination


THE Final Destination stars Krista Allen (Feast), Nick Zano (Joyride 2) and a bunch of others.

Upcoming Movies

I know I’ve been biased and giving more press and love for the Halloween and Friday the 13th franchises compared to the A Nightmare on Elm St. franchise, but I want to make up for that. If you haven’t heard, ANOES is currently being filmed and remade in the Windy City (as of now). I’ll try to get some pictures and video of it when I come across it. The tentative release date is April 16, 2010.

As for another classic horror film being remade, the movie Piranha is currently underway in Arizona and plans to come out in March 19, 2010 (release date is subject to change). Here’s a lovely picture below of some possible biting victims, Kelly Brook and Riley Steele playing around with their bikini’s and apply lotion to one another. This movie is gonna rock!

No comments: