Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


It's been one year! Hooray!


Honestly I never thought I would be at this point a year later. I've reviewed (given my opinion) on 108 horror films. Wow. I thought I would have stopped somewhere around 50 or 60 after boredom.

Over the year I've learned somethings about doing this and I'm constantly trying to make some things better. Early on I had some posting format problems, but I have a way better understanding on how that works now. I've gone back to some reviews and touched them up a little bit, and will continue doing that to some others. I've revamped all the Friday reviews over the past week, and look forward to perfecting more.

Some things to look for on the horizon:

-Original vs. Remake Movie Match-ups

-A boat load of zombie flick reviews

-The Child's Play series

-More video (as I find appropriate)

-And more rants on various topics...hint...remakes

Let's see what Tommy Gun's Year 2 has in store!

Later,


Tommy Gun

No comments: